Monday, July 20, 2009

Bow chica waaa waaa




So I have decided to loose 8.8 pounds.


Since I have no time to join a gym.. I figured doing little things everyday will help melt the back fat Betty away. so yesterday as I walked behind my daughter as she rode her bike up the street, I touch the ground every other sidewalk block. I felt the burn.... while of course looking like I was OCD'd out I'm sure!! lol...


Yesterday was my 10month wedding anniversary. We wrote our own vows, that we added to the standard ceremony. They were funny! Even my husband promising me that he will put me to bed when I've had to much to drink... and mine saying that I promise to be patient while he realizes that I am always right, and to watch football Sundays, Mondays, and sometimes on Thursdays!
Today we will talk about people who wears shoes where there toes hang out the front.
Oh didn't you know they were too small at the store
couldn't u tell when your big toe hit the floor
The least you could do is get a pedi
So we don't have to look at your toenails curling like spaghetti

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine. 8.8lbs is a great goal, seems a little random but thats cool! And i am sure the neighbors are happy to have something to talk about with your new "touching the ground workout routine". Hahaha.. Happy blogging!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be so happy if I lost 8lbs but I doubt I will. Do hope you keep up the determination.

    Gorgeous photo. And welcome to the world of blogging, thanks for following me.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog!!! This is the first posting I've read all the through for awhile!!! haha

    ReplyDelete