Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yayyy My First Blog!!!

I'm so excited!! Ok so I figure the best thing to do - IS TO MAKE AN ENTRANCE!! I will do this by rambling about everything in the world and using bad words to make it more intense!! Ok here we go..... If I could take back anything, it would be anytime I ever wished I could take something back... Whooaa that is f'n deep right!! Ok on a lighter note... I think Leg Warmers are fucking stupid... and I love Italian food. Crocs are not cute...at all... maybe on kids, because they can dress silly and be cute.. but no. I'd rather have a crazy unique friend then a crazy fake friend. I think being fake hold you back, and holds everyone back from really knowing you. I'd rather someone hate me for being me -- then like me for being someone else.
I think it's fucking stupid to go out to dinner and order a wimpy little salad... give me a burger, some wings, and a large draft beer please. I think scented markers are awesome. The most important thing to me in this world is my daughter. If it was up to me, everything would be glittery!!

That all being said, today’s subject will be SUMMER.
I have decided that today’s summer subject will be in the form of a poem.

Summer is great
Summer is grand
Guys in no shirts
Drink in my hand

Yeah that's about all I got folks... I'll be back to enlighten later, have to get to work!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha omg Trish I love your poem! Fucking awesome, dude...We are two cool bloggin' bitches with hot pink pimp cups! <3

    ReplyDelete