Friday, July 17, 2009

Fuck it I said it


There are some things in this world that a woman has to realize that she can not do. Mine would consist of the following... Karaoke, get all drunk and think I can arm wrestle a dude, and most importantly drink coffee after 6pm. This causes my ass to say up all night watching tv. Last night I spent hours watching who's line is it anyways... which u have to admit is a fucking hilarious ass show!! During commercials I watched a little bit of Daisy of love, some fashion show, property virgins, and Gang Wars.
So today is Friday... I have a fun day planned with my friend Lashawn, we are going to make pimp cups. Ok like seriously you know you have always wanted a fucking gemmed out, glittery ass pimp cup to call your own.
If I had to describe myself in two songs off the top of my head they would be...
Jessica Andrews - Who I am & Lady Gaga - Just Dance

Today's theme of the day is going to be about hoop earrings.

Hoop Hoop Haray
Where talking about hoop earrings today
You do know what they say?
The bigger the hoop
The looser the cha chaaayyy

FUCK IT I SAID IT.... Thanks Peeps - Hollaaaaa

1 comment:

  1. I love that Jessica Andrews song, I used to sing it all the time my sophomore year! I am psyched about making our pimp cups!

    ReplyDelete