Friday, July 31, 2009



So I get the keys to my new house today!!! I'm so so so so excited!!!

Getting older I have come to terms with a couple things.
* Pooping is normal, everyone does it... there is no reason to hold it for 8 hours if u really just have to go.
* Buffets are the ghetto-ist places in the world.. but worth the torture on days when u are in the mood for everything
* Shoes should fit, they look worse and hurt more if they don't.
* Steak is actually really good cooked medium.
* Spell check is my world!!!!!

Wine is the best.
Smoking is not my thing.
The only thing that can heal a bad day is a bubble bath and silence!!
If you care to much about what ppl think, they will think that what they think, actually matters.


Be pretty for you. No one else!!



Pizza is the best food on this earth. That's just what is is... nothing can top the convenience and popular demand of pizza. My foam finger has Pizza #1 written on it.


If you don't believe who will


It's not what it is that matters -- it's what u see!!

Thanks for listening to me ramble, and put in random pictures!! lol...

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Buffets are soooo YUCKY!! and Wine is the BEST!! So with you on those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like buffets and pizza is so good but i try to avoid them both. everyone does poop!!! wine is fun but smoking is not. glad we agree. hope you had a great weekend! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete