Friday, July 24, 2009

Hell mutha freaking yeah it's FRIDAY

Whoop Whoop... Hell to da Yeah.


So my work day is 1/4 of the way done.


Hmm... My thought of today.. Friday... is going to be


If you can't convince - Confuse


Put that shit in your pipe and smoke it. I'm pretty sure I stole that from somebody.. but everything you know is has basically been stolen from someone or something, if you really think about it.. you steal knowledge from books, ignorance from Tv.... calories from Pizza. OMG I had dinner at the grossest place yesterday..

It's called Maria's --- Barf... and I LOVE FOOD.... and the only thing I love more than food is Italian food and this shit was sick. Like mushroom sick.


Today's theme is coffee


I love to drink my coffee

in the morning when it's fresh

I can't drink it at night

or I won't be able to rest


I love to drink the coffee

place the warm cup on my lap

after a couple cups of coffee

I have to take a mad crap


Have a great weekend bloggers!!!

3 comments: