Wednesday, July 29, 2009

~~ SMILE ~~


Ok I haven't blogged in like a bazzilion years so I figured I would stop by word vomit a little and be out!!
Is it bad NOT to wear undies sometimes? That is the f'n question of the day folks!!

Flys are gross! I have a Chihuahua named Killer, he is the shizznit but he's getting so old it makes me sad. I love the heat hate the humidity.
When closing on a house there are so many stupid made up closing fees, all of which are made to nickle and dime you until u feel like punching bag that's about to explode.
I think Fake purses should be illegal. You know what, every time I say that ppl get all blaaazzza bla... It's wrong, and here is the thing peeps.... I am so for rocking out a cheap purse from Walmart... but Rocking a FAKE purse is SOOO LAME!!! Anyone who has these designers knows they are fake. So who are u trying to impress, your not impressing anyone who knows better. I'd rather be a last place winner than a first place looser. GO BLUE TEAM BITCHES!!!



Ok now that I have some ppl red in the face... today's poem will be about smiles!!

Smiles should be big
Smiles should be bright
It shows that u are happy
it shows that u are alright

Smile today to brighten someones day
if you wait to smile tomorrow and u may find sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, poor little Killer. I have a boxer who just turned 10 and hes getting so old too. It really is the saddest thing ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg u r the next white Oprah! lol lol

    "Anything shiny and fruity that isn't a gay wrestler has to be on my lips!!"

    Ha ha ha ha I love it!

    XO

    ReplyDelete